VIDIZMO, a USA company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia, is a Microsoft Gold Applications & Cloud Partner recognized in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management.
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies, large, medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission, i.e., to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Technology Content Strategist will be responsible for driving awareness, generate relevant leads & increase revenue by writing SEO optimized original technology content for VIDIZMO websites, new blog posts, guides, whitepapers, knowledge-based video scripts, and press releases. Technology Content Strategist responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
An ideal candidate must be:
- Passionate to creating thought leadership content, and to keep on top of market trends by observing what is happening in the industry, researching data and reports, and working closely with our sales teams on prospect and customer engagements
- Establish a complete understanding of VIDIZMO products features, use cases, target industries, and markets
- Develop an in-depth understanding of VIDIZMO Enterprise Video & Digital Media Solutions, its target industries, markets, and buyer personas
- Strategize a content plan to achieve business goals
- Regularly produce technology marketing content, including blogs, white papers, e-books, articles, website, landing pages, press releases, knowledgebase video scripts
- Create content based on marketing strategy for the target markets, buyer persona
- Develop marketing collaterals focused on Microsoft & AWS Sellers and other Partners
- Write marketing email content for generating leads through marketing campaigns
- Use best SEO practices for writing optimizing content that generates organic traffic and leads
- Collaborate with different departments to develop ideas for marketing content and strategy
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Marketing, Technology, English Literature, Arts, Journalism or any related field with an in-depth understanding of technology
- Technical ability to understand and write about video, streaming, networks, digital media, artificial intelligence, cognitive services, cloud, and business applications
- Fresh to 5 years of experience in the Product Marketing function, preferably targeting enterprises and partnerships
- Ability to develop a clear strategy for inspiring and engaging the audience through content
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Medical, Health/Life Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, Leaves Encashment (benefits vary based on location)
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA